Welcome! Just a short introduction. I wear several hats for my employer:
- Faculty – Business & Computer Science (BUCS) and EDU classes in Visual, Performing, and Liberal Arts (VPLA).
- Adjunct Faculty Coordinator – if you’ve been to an AF Meeting or training, I’ve arranged it. It’s my job to support and advocate for the district adjunct faculty in many arenas; compensation, hiring, credentialing, adjunct & student issues.
- District Assessment Director – We just completed our 10-year accreditation process with the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) – with flying colors, I might add. I supervise and support all avenues and methods of assessment throughout the College District.
I serve on the following committees:
- SLOA – Student Learning & Outcomes Assessment
- GIFT – Great Ideas for Teaching
- HR Performance Management
- HLC Assurance / Accreditation
You’ll notice by my picture that I like doggies! They have so much to share – and they do ask questions of you, but the best part is the unconditional love they always give you – even if you are too busy to take them for that walk.